MEYI DWIVery fairy! The material is quite good and welding is perfect! The outside package is very beautiful.The design is very elegant and beautiful! It's also very useful for us.
RobertCompetitive price for agent and give us the best discount.Hope we can have long cooperation.
Electronic Load Cell Weighbridge Truck Weight Scale 80t 100t
|Max Capacity||80-100TON||Ramp Types||Carbon Steel|
|Surface||Checker /smooth||Beam No.||6pcs U Beam|
|Package||20GP/40GP Container, Wooden Case||Suitable Plug||Customized|
|Indicator||YAOHUA / KELI||Load Cell||20T/30T/40T/50T|
Electronic Load Cell Weighbridge,
80t Load Cell Weighbridge,
6pcs U Beam Truck Weight Scale
Electronic Load Cell 80t 100t Weighbridge Truck Weight Scale Manufacturer
Whether you’re hauling a heavy load of raw materials or finished goods, it’s crucial to capture accurate weighments. Today, manufacturing companies are integrating and automating their truck scales to increase efficiency in the scale yard, ensure measurement accuracy, and drive profitability in their operations. With integration services from HENER, your business can take full advantage of best-in-class weighing technology with a custom-designed, comprehensive truck scale system.
Our truck scales are available in a wide range of standard and customized configurations to suit your application needs. We offer truck scales in standard sizes between 3m to 3.8m wide that suit most customers. Where standard doesn't suit, we can produce almost any length combination thanks to our modular design, with either steel or concrete driving surfaces, and can be either above ground or pit mounted.
How does a weighbridge work?
Five main components must work together for a truck scale to function properly.
1. Foundation: permanent installations use a concrete foundation.
2. Weighbridge, also known as the scale deck: this is the structure that creates the driving surface for the trucks. The weighbridge is typically composed of modular sections that are placed together to span the desired length.
3. Load cells: these are the sensors that measure the weight on the scale. In most modern scales the weighbridge is supported by the load cells themselves.
4. Terminal: sometimes referred to as an indicator, the terminal is the control panel for the scale. It displays the weight value to the operator, and often serves as the connection point for other scale peripherals.
5. Cables: the signal from the load cells must be transmitted to the terminal. In most cases this is done with cables.
Accessories parts (including optional parts):
* 1. Optional in platform size, Max. Cap.
* 2. Optional in other brand's load cells, indicator.
* 3. Optional RS232 interface
* 4. Optional ramps or rails.
* 5. Optional big screen.
* 6. Optional extra printer
* 7. Optional software
* 8. Optional computer
* 9. Optional double shielded cable
|Truck Scale Technical Specification|
|Power supply||110V±10%；220V±10% AC or DC,50 or 60Hz|
|Capacity range||120 TON|
|Thickness of plate||8~20mm|
|Structure||6mm U-shaped beams|
|Painting||Anti rust and anti corrsion|
|Packing details||In 20"or 40" container,modules of weighbridge platform are fastened by bolts;indicator,load cell and other accessories are packed in cartons.|
|Standard Steel deck weighing bridge|
|Portable Steel deck weighing bridge|
|Concrete weighing bridge|
|Distinct U-type beam or H Beam steel bridge construction|
|Modularized, standardized, muitiple;|
|The height of platform is:||6m~24m|
|The width of platform is:||3m 3.2m 3.4m|
|Weighing capacity:||30t 50t 6Ot 80t 100t 120t 150t 200t|
|Chequered plate steel or Flat plate steel top|
|No need turn around the scales upside and down|
|OEM or Customs design is acceptable.|